Omega 3 (EPA and DHA)
Flavonoids from olive oil
Balanstri Equi Omega-3 is a healthy supplement to your horse’s diet.
It restores your horse’s Omega-3/Omega-6 balance and keeps it at the desired level.
What does Omega-3 Equi do for your horse?
• Helps slow down or stop infection processes, for example, in arthritis
• Contributes to healthy, flexible joints and muscles
• Accelerates recovery after intensive training or physical exertion
• Improves overall disease resistance and performance
• Contributes to stable hormonal balance in mares (on heat)
• Supports healing process of wounds
• Contributes to a shiny coat and a full mane
Recommended daily maintenance dose
Horse – 25 ml
Pony – 15 ml
Recommended daily dose for horses with lowered resistance or after intensive training session
Horse – 35 ml
Pony – 20 ml
Omega-3 oil, cold-pressed olive oil, natural anti-oxidants (tocopherols) and vitamin D.
The Omega-3 oil is produced in accordance with the strict quality standards of the European Union.
|Ingredients and nutritional value – 20 ml|
|Energy||164 kcal/688 kJ|
| Fatty acid profile
|Saturated fats||4077 mg|
|Mono-unsaturated fats||9148 mg|
|Poly-unsaturated fats||4823 mg|
|(C20:5 (EPA)||2118 mg|
|(C22:6 (DHA)||958 mg|
|Flavonoids (Polyphenols)||5 mg|
|Vitamin D||1,66 mcg|
Store unopened bottles in a dark place at room temperature.
Keep opened bottles in a cool, dark place. May be consumed up to 45 days after opening.